An implementation of John Conway's famous "Game of Life" with 3 custom coloring rules. A few basic rules govern which cells will live in the next generation depending on the cells current state and the number of its live neighbors.
Screenshots don't do this much justice as the motion of the system bordering between stability and chaos is what looks interesting.
- 3 custom coloring rules are implemented each yielding interesting results.
- Colony coloring color cells depending on the color of its 'parent' cells.
- Lifetime coloring colors a cell depending on how long its been alive.
- Neighbor coloring a cell depending on the configuration of its neighbors.
- Many parameters are configurable in the settings.