A comprehensive subtitle companion
Adjusts subtitle files to include black background. Supports: microDVD, SubRip, MPL2 and TMP formats. Automatically invokes subtitle search dialog if local subtitles are not detected. Removes subtitle files if original video was deleted. Also, allows to remove advertisement texts and texts for the Hearing Impaired. Doesn't require external plugins.
- change definitions URL to update directly from SubsMangler master branch
- fix creating data-dir before initiating external log file
- support for subtitles for internet streams
- fix settings display in Kodi 17.6
- add ability to convert subtitles without enforcing .ass format (and therefore adding custom font/background color and opacity). In this case file is saved in SubRip format.
- please note that the output file extension was changed to .utf. Therefore existing .ass subtitle file may be reconverted automatically at the next playback.
- add configuration option to prevent showing confirmation dialog if no subtitles file was downloaded
- add ability to shrink subtitle time if it overlaps the next subtitle
- implement context menu for easier management of 'noautosubs' file/extension
- change default logging destination to separate log file
- decrease housekeeping timer only if player is idle
- ignore 'plugin://' media path
- first release for Official Kodi Repo