LegendasDivx.com - Search and Download Subtitles
Search and download subtitles from LegendasDivx.com. Please check the add-on configuration before using it! Note: The "Force Full Description" switch will grab all the text in the website including all the non useful information. The "Parent Folder Search and Match" set to "AUTO" will first search by parent folder but if it's not a release then it will search normally, it's recommend to leave it "AUTO". Library is always primary this is only for non Library Movies\TVSHOWS.
- Android\Linux crash solved. _temp variable not decoded to utf-8 by default.
- BUGFix when DEBUG is on making the script to crash
- _newtemp variable without decode utf-8 was causing issues with accents.
- code cleanup
- RAR download\extraction bug hopefully fixed.
- REQUEST: added uploader to the display.
- Changes to the new authorization system.
- Changed domain to legendasdivx.pt.
- Missing endpoints updated.
- Site changed to ssl enabled (https)
- TEMP directory should now work properly in every OS variant.
- Code clean up.
- Reworked search pattern for TVSHOWS removing the year. Now you get results in some shows that were broken!
- Added timeout message in the search URL and site down warning when you can't reach the website.
- No more hangs when downloading, a extraction bug could happen and the script would hang. Now it will open a browse window and you explore the rar file choosing the subtitle you want.
- That's all folks!
- Reworked subtitle search pattern, faster search results. Found the wierd BUG!!! Awesome... :)
- Reworked subtitle search pattern, faster search results. Wierd BUG in some movies.
- Bug on the regex prevents ID to be fetch properly, fixed with a workaround (string.split).
- Bug when the movie is in the movie library and was using filename instead.
- Added year for better searching when the movie is in the library. (Example: Sin City)
- Changes in DEBUG MODE description within the code
- Release pattern tweak for releases with a "slash" in-between words.
- Added Debug Mode in configurations for better help to failures (Mafarricos)
- Code cleanup (Mafarricos)
- Added a last resort option to search for filename or title, configure in advanced options of the add-on.
- Fix the decoding BUG in Raspberry Pi (Linux and Windows have different behaviours).
- New pattern for the last resort search to check if it's a movie or tvshow.
- Account verification added.
- Fixed more Unicode issues.
- Fixed a bug that prevents searching all chosen subtitle languages.
- Improved search algorithm for library TVSHOWS and MOVIES.
- Added Portuguese (Brazil) missing strings.xml.
- Added new pattern to find releases with spaces instead of dots (please start using dots in the release description).
- If there's no match with the patterns when searching for releases it will put the full description.
- Fix unicode issue when searching and the interface was set to Portuguese.
- Last resort search will always be by title if filename and parent folder fails.
- Improved SYNC matching REGEX.
- Fixed a missing string in all languages.
- Added Parent Folder search and sync matching. Choose in addon settings AUTO or OFF. AUTO checks if parent folder is a release and if true it will be used for search and sync.
- Reviewed Release pattern for better Description display.
- Improved SYNC matching.
- Added Release pattern for better Description display. Now you can choose Full Description or Release only Description (Default) on addon settings!
- Some fixes and changes on the code.
- Improved search code, we always depend on the site search...
- Manual search fully working.
- Improved scrapping on the description.
- Improved Sync results.
- Initial port to new Gotham structure.