To download this Add-On, we highly recommend you do it via the user interface in Kodi. Simply look for the "Get More" button in the Add-Ons menu. If you want to install it manually, you can direct download from the platforms link that matches your platform then in Kodi look for the "Install via Zip" option.
Game Music Emu (GME) format is used to emulate the audio output of various video game consoles popular in the 1980s and 1990s. It gives a "retro" feel to the sound.
[B]Note:[/B] Not all file formats give length and in this case it is set to 2.5 minutes.
- AY: ZX Spectrum/Amstrad CPC
- GBS: Nintendo Game Boy
- GYM: Sega Genesis/Mega Drive
- HES: NEC TurboGrafx-16/PC Engine
- KSS: MSX Home Computer/other Z80 systems (no FM sound)
- NSF/NSFE: Nintendo NES/Famicom (with VRC 6, Namco 106, and FME-7 sound)
- SAP: Atari systems using POKEY sound chip
- SPC: Super Nintendo/Super Famicom
- VGM/VGZ: Sega Master System/Mark III, Sega Genesis/Mega Drive,BBC Micro
- 3230 (this is the download count for the most current version)