To download this Add-On, we highly recommend you do it via the user interface in Kodi. Simply look for the "Get More" button in the Add-Ons menu. If you want to install it manually, you can direct download from the platforms link that matches your platform then in Kodi look for the "Install via Zip" option.
An implementation of John Conway's famous "Game of Life" with 3 custom coloring rules. A few basic rules govern which cells will live in the next generation depending on the cells current state and the number of its live neighbors.
Screenshots don't do this much justice as the motion of the system bordering between stability and chaos is what looks interesting.
- 3 custom coloring rules are implemented each yielding interesting results.
- Colony coloring color cells depending on the color of its 'parent' cells.
- Lifetime coloring colors a cell depending on how long its been alive.
- Neighbor coloring a cell depending on the configuration of its neighbors.
- Many parameters are configurable in the settings.
- 5596 (this is the download count for the most current version)