To download this Add-On, we highly recommend you do it via the user interface in Kodi. Simply look for the "Get More" button in the Add-Ons menu. If you want to install it manually, you can direct download from the platforms link that matches your platform then in Kodi look for the "Install via Zip" option.
PictureIt is supposed to make listening to music more elegant and less flashy. The idea is to take random images YOU selected and display them alongside a simple spectrum at the bottom. Simple right?
- Select a local directory containing your images (If sub-folders are present, those will be used as "Preset")
- Update images by interval
- Update images on new track
- Change the transition time
- Enable/Disable the spectrum
- Enable/Disable a settle spectrum-background
- Change the spectrums: Width, Bottom-Padding, Animation-Speed
- 15355 (this is the download count for the most current version)